Sunday, June 30, 2013

Meet the Team!

Since there are a few more people you will be meeting tomorrow as the DT officially come on board for Challenge #4, it is time to get to know those individuals who will be providing you inspiration over here on the Path of Positivity.  So, I'd like you all to meet my wonderfully talented, incredible Design Team Members!


I'm an accountant working full time and a mother of 4 great kids. I have an amazing husband who understand that in order to keep my sanity through all this I need to craft ;) I live in Quebec, Canada, so a lot of my crafting is done with French sayings.

I have been crafting over 21 years and tried my hands at all kinds of techniques over the years. I started blogging in March of 2012 in order to join challenges. I became totally hooked!!!! I can't believe this world existed and I only found out about it then. I see blogging as a wonderful opportunity to improve my card making abilities.

I have realized that through the web I get to meet amazing people from all over the world and learn from them. I'm in awe of all the wonderful blogs that I see and I hope that one day my blog will be up to that level. I have had the opportunity to be on amazing team. What a pleasure to work with so many fabulous artists' digis!




Hello! My name is Suze and I live in New Zealand.

I have been card-making off and on for a number of years since a friend introduced me to rubber stamps although I now work mostly with digi stamps. My style is mainly CAS but I'm trying to learn new techniques. I first started blogging my cards in February 2012 so that I could enter some challenges. I initially started with mainly Christmas challenges to take the pressure off at the end of the year but have since found several others that have appealed to me. Since I live on the other side of the world, so many of the challenges are the opposite season to ours which certainly makes things interesting!




I've been artistic since I was "knee-high to a grasshopper" as my Mom would say and love interior design, color, zentangles, lettering, calligraphy, watercolor painting, digital images & design.  Many years working as an Interior & Kitchen Designer, and a waiting to break out artist; I love to share color, lettering and my quirky art & fun with everyone with blogs & online classes. I live in Kelowna, BC Canada, a vacation destination for beaches & summer sunshine, wine, skiing (both water & snow), golfing, hiking and boating with my awesome hubby Boyd.





My name is Naomi and I am a mom of 2 amazing boys. I am in love with motherhood and love life to the fullest (although you know we all have our days, wink wink) I started out as an avid scrapper (not the fightin’ kind) which led to designing cards then digital design. I took a Graphic/Web Development course along the way that enabled me to build an online store “Creative Bug Digital Images”. 

We all have our favorites to work with when we create and mine is without a doubt stamps, stamps and more stamps and my favorite tool would have to be the scoreboard with the embossing heat gun and embossing powders close behind.

I am a working mom and am quite the social butterfly and love to sing, play guitar and compose music but most of all I am a loyal friend, a little eccentric at times, sincere, honest and love love love to have fun!! Let’s just say that there is a lot of laughter in my home every day, it is beautiful and I truly believe life is what you make it for it is in the way we perceive every little thing.




If it's got texture, color, sticky, messy, and  fun to play with, then more times than not you'll find my hands in it!  I love taking anything and changing it into something else. I've been crafting for over 20 years with this this that and the other and usually at the kitchen table or in the garage.  I started blogging 3 years ago and
haven't looked back. The inspiration is endless and being here at The Path of Positivity is just another perfect example of that!  



{Doing  Life} in beautiful sunny South Africa. Loving wife for 28+ years. Keen Photographer. Avid Gardener. Energetic Hiker/Backpacker. Ad hoc Race Walker. Road Runner. Addicted to Spinning. Scrapaholic. Committed Scrapbook/Card Teacher. Founder/Manager Doing Life Online Shoppe www.doinglife.co.za . Bedazzled Beader. Card creator. Mosaic Enthusiast. PA/Secretary/Bookkeeper. Chocoholic. Right now I would love to be outdoors blending with nature. And last, but not least, addicted to Blogging where I have made such wonderful creative friends in cyber space.




In the fall you will meet Ike when she comes on as a full time member of the team...


Please join me in welcoming this amazing group.  Each of these lovely ladies would be happy to have you visit them.  Clicking on each of their badges will take you directly to their individual blogs.

I am so excited to be showing off their inspiring designs when Challenge #4 goes live tomorrow evening.  I hope you will all join me then to learn the details for the latest challenge and then find your way on to the Path of Positivity later this month!

May the sun always shine down on your path!

5 comments:

Margy (DS4J) said...

Congratulations on this amazing group of new team members (Desire is also on my team!) and I can foresee some wonderful 'positive' creations coming here!
{{{hugs}}}
Margy
Owner: Digistamps4Joy

Desire Fourie said...

A wonderful intro Lisa and I am so honoured to be one of your chosen and to have fun with such wonderful creative and inspirational team mates.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Crafting Vicky said...

I feel really privileged to be on your team Lisa!!! This will be a great adventure.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all of you, Lisa D for coming so far with this project and the DT for being willing to work on such a great idea. The world needs more positive thoughts and actions and maybe this site will help get it there. Hugs,
~Deb~

Unknown said...

Oh this is awesome, it is always nice to know more about your team buddies... thank you Lisa for having me on your carefully planned new creative journey, I am honored!!