Monday, September 09, 2013

Challenge #5 Top Seven: Voting Open September 9th to September 19th, 2013

Welcome to the Challenge #5 PoP ToP!

The DT has been hard at work narrowing entries down for our Top Seven for Challenge #5.  Why seven and not the typical three, four or even five?  Well, we strive to be different over here on the Path of Positivity.  Additionally, seven is a spiritual number and thus right in the wheelhouse of the vibe we are looking to project; so, seven it is.  However, narrowing the field down to seven is not an easy task and I think it is only going to get harder as time goes by.

There wasn't as many entries as I had hoped there would be, about half the number of the last challenge.  I honestly thought last month's theme would have brought more people in as the concept of optimism opened up a number of different possibilities.   I'll be optimistic and just imagine that people were on holidays or getting into gear to get their kids back on track and that is what kept the entries low.

Well, enough of my ramblings, it is time to get on with it, so please let me introduce you to the Top Seven for Challenge #5 (in no particular order)...


Congrats Ladies...

As a participant who has been chosen in our Top Seven, each of you is entitled to a special Top Seven badge. Please email me by clicking HERE, with the subject "Challenge #5 Top Seven" and I'll email your badge to you. 

Have Your Say!

Now the really hard work starts.  It is time for you, our readers, to vote for your favourite entry.  Which participant most inspires you?  Remember, you are not necessarily voting on a creation that was made.  You might simply find what the person had to say in their post to be inspiring and optimistic.  Please let us know who your choice is by placing your vote below using the Inlinkz feature. 

Voting open for 10 days:
September 9th to September 19th

So, come have your say in determining the Voter's Choice for Challenge #5!  Don't forget to leave a comment after you have voted.  There will be a prize for one lucky voter who leaves a comment (chosen randomly).   You should be able to visit any of these lovely entries by clicking on the thumbnail or name in the linkup below, after you have voted.  Why not pay a visit to your favourite and let them know how they inspired you.

Good luck everyone!

Important  Note:

Please note that in order for this to work, I must add all the entries but I can only do this AFTER I have published this post.  So there will be some overlap time between when this post is published and when you will be able to vote.  Once I have uploaded the entries there will be a total of seven images below on which to vote.  If there are less than seven, it means that I am still in the process of adding the images and you should come back in a little while to make your vote.  Thank you for your patience!

Link Up:

13 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

How great you selected my Magnolia card in the top 7 for last month - some great cards were entered in the challenge. Your challenge is so sweet and inspiring and your DT are all very motivating and talented! Hugz~

ike said...

Fabulous and very hard to choose, but I finally voted :-)

Hugz
IKE xxxxxx

Donna Ellis said...

I don't know how your DT is able to select 7 from all the wonderful designs and write ups each month. Thank you, fromt he bottom of my heart, for choosing my little card. Congratulations to all Top Seven, but even more, to everyone who participated because I appreciate the inspiration you provided. hugs, de

April said...

Wow! All of these are just wonderful and it was soooo hard to vote! Great job everyone! Thanks for the inspiration.

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks for selecting my card!!!

Edwina said...

I loved all the cards, but the card I voted for Inspired me the most. It felt optimistic and cheerful. Edwina Brown

Linda W. said...

I really love all the cards and I can well imagine it was super difficult to narrow down to 7. So I've selected the card that meant doing many unique techniques, as that stretches our creativity even further each time. Best of luck to all the artists tho. Hugz, Linda W.

Cindy H. said...

I have to say I enjoyed all the work you ladies have blessed the group with, so inspiring. I have to say that number 6, Pat, I clicked on your thumbnail, as I did all the others and your story was very inspirational and just a great story to be told through your card. Your daughter really pulled through this and as someone who shares the same problem I know exactly how she felt and I am so proud of her.

My name is Wynneth said...

All of the entries are amazing but I am drawn to the mixed media creation by Pat. The journaling style of art expression to me is a very positive type of work. No matter whether we feel we are not 'artistic' to be able to express ourselves using mixed media is so wonderful.
hugs
wynneth
x

Planetsusie said...

These cards are so beautiful - you certainly had your work cut out for you! I have placed my vote for my favourite - this lady makes the most glorious cards and this one is no exception.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx (UK)

Linda said...

You have pulled together an outstanding selection. There is so much creativity and energy flowing from each design. All seven made me happy and put a big smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

SO blessed that I'm in the running with all these talented crafters and artists!

Beth F. said...

What beautiful cards!!